In Hampshire Hotel – de Broeierd it is possible to sleep in a very nostalgic style. The original building was built in 1831and is situated right between Enschede and Hengelo and has 61 beautiful hotel rooms. In total we have 3 different room types. Which rooms appeals to you the most? Let us know and we’ll be happy to make you reservation.
- At the Hampshire Hotel – De Broeierd you will find 61 beautiful luxurious hotel rooms.
- Three beautiful suites with Jacuzzi and a king-size bed.
- Just realised 15 “garden rooms”. These rooms will have private terraces, free internet, pay-tv and Coffee to Go.
- All rooms are equipped with bath, separate shower, two telephones, safe, Flatscreen TV and free coffee and tea facilities.
- All rooms have access to wireless internet. Cards are for sale at out reception.
Two Persons Standard rooms
All rooms of the Hampshire Hotel – de Broeierd have been luxurious decorated. They all have a very wide bathroom with a large bath and and a separate shower. Also present in the rooms are a desk, two telephones, a safe and a Flatscreen TV.
Two persons rooms with gardenview
The new rooms with a garden view have a very wide bathroom with a large bath and a seperate shower. Also present at the room is a flatscreen tv, two telephones, a working area, a safe and coffee- and tea making facility. All the rooms has its own terrace. Inclusive in these rooms are the use of a bathrobe, Pay-TV, wireless internet and when checking out a coffee to go.
The Hampshire Hotel – de Broeierd has three beautiful decorated honeymoon suites. They all have a wonderful king-size bed and in the bathroom you will not only find a shower, but a huge Jacuzzi. It is possible to reserve the “Happy Love” package.